Sunday, May 1, 2011

Goldie Taylor's Show me your papers article

Recently Goldie Taylor, MSNBC/theGrio.com contributor and producer, wrote a great article named "Show me your papers!" about the Obama birth certificate issue where he has been the only US President to have to show it. You can read this really good article via the link above and watch the video of it below.


Below is the video of Donald Trump's Press Conference in New Hampshire where he reacted to the White House's release of President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate. Doesn't this video just say Trump is racist? What do you think?

Here are some specific points in the video where Trump talks about Obama:
at 10:00, Trump questions how smart Obama is
at 15:52, Trump's "basketball court" comment


You can follow Goldie Taylor on Twitter and at her blog.

Obama may have got some revenge on April 30th at the White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington, DC where Donald Trump was in attendance. I enjoyed watching that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Trump runs for president, we don't want another racist president (Bush). Trump is a joke.

Christopher412 said...

It's funny how I never saw this on tv

Christopher412 said...

Funny that I have never seen this run on our so called media.

Anonymous said...

Baratunde Thurston spoke the truth in his video on colorlines.com

Anonymous said...

More evidence that Trump is a racist.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."
quote found here